Where to Spend New Year's Eve in South Beach
Bid farewell to 2022 and plan an optimistic welcome to the year ahead. Miami Beach’s clubs, bars, and restaurants always go all-out with NYE events like booze-fueled parties, celebrity performances, and Champagne toasts. So say goodbye to the entire year in just a single night, and have an epic beginning to 2023 with our list of where to spend New Year’s Eve in South Beach.
Miami Beach New Year’s Eve Fireworks Show
SoBe’s iconic Ocean Drive shuts down traffic every New Year’s Eve and opens it up to pedestrians in preparation for the annual City of Miami Beach’s fireworks display. Stake out a spot on the sand near 9th Street and Ocean Drive for the free show beginning at midnight or check out one of the many parties listed below for a unique view.
Marshmello and Khalid at LIV Nightclub at Fontainebleau
The trendy nightclub hosts superstar DJ Marshmello and singer-songwriter Khalid for a dance-the-night-away New Year’s Eve party. Consistently ranked as one of the top nightlife venues in the world, this New Year’s Eve party will take place poolside and include an open premium bar. Celebrate with LIV at Fontainebleau, Marshmello, and Khalid beginning at 9 p.m.
New Year’s Eve at The Sagamore
Join us at poolside on The Sagamore Hotel’s garden deck for a premium open bar (9 - 11 p.m.) and live DJs until 2 a.m. The 21+ New Year’s Eve bash will feature the talents of Malóne, Jesse Rosegold, Aaron Owadeyeh, B2B, Gabe Trokel, and more. Tickets to the hottest NYE party in SoBe are moving fast, so snag yours now!
Magic City Hippies at the Miami Beach Bandshell
“Miami’s alt-pop, psych-funk party starters” take the Miami Beach Bandshell stage alongside fellow Florida acts Cannibal Kids and The Hails. The open air venue’s family-friendly show begins at 8 p.m. Tickets start at $36 and food and drinks will be available for purchase.
The party doesn’t stop here. Check out more amazing happenings at these SoBe clubs and restaurants:
- New Year’s Eve Gala at Mango’s Tropical Café. Front row seats to fireworks and a three-course gourmet dinner with party favors. Dec. 31, select times.
- Dinner & Show at Sola Restaurant, Bar, and Hookah Lounge. Rooftop fireworks, DJs, and live entertainment. Dec. 31, seatings at 6 and 9 p.m.
- Kicks & Confetti NYE Pre-Game Party at Time Out Market Miami. Chef-driven meal, sneaker decorating session, midnight countdown, and a Champagne toast. Dec. 31, 7 p.m. - 1 a.m.
- New Year’s Eve Party at HIGHBAR Pool + Bar + Sky. Dinner at Naked Taco followed by rooftop views of Miami Beach’s fireworks, a live DJ, open bar, passed hors d'oeuvres, and chef specialties. Dec. 31, 7 p.m. - 1 a.m.
- Garden Solstice New Year’s Eve at Nikki Beach. “Radiating” entertainment like fireworks, a performance by Nikki Beach’s dance troupe, and live music. Dec. 31, 7 p.m. - 2 a.m.
- New Year’s Eve Fireworks Watch Party at Hard Rock Café. Fireworks watch party with an open bar (well drinks), open buffet, and live DJs. Dec. 31, 8 p.m. - 12:30 a.m.
- New Year’s Eve on the Bay at Baia Beach Club Restaurant. The waterfront Mediterranean eatery looks out towards Bayfront Park’s fireworks over Biscayne Bay, so it’s the perfect spot to enjoy a special New Year’s Eve dinner and Champagne toast. After dinner, their bayfront Baia Pool is throwing a party with an open bar, VIP cabana packages, and live DJs. Dec. 31, 8:30 - 3 a.m.
Party hard, drink responsibly, and if you must, hire a taxi or ridesharing service if you’re traveling across town. Share your party pics with us on social media, and if you don’t already, keep up with us by following The Sagamore Instagram for all the hottest deals, travel tips, and tricks for a memorable SoBe getaway.
Check out our special offers to begin planning your SoBe escape with us at The Sagamore Hotel, an iconic Miami Beach destination known for its unique collection of contemporary art, spacious suites, and prime location only steps from the white sands of South Beach.
Join us poolside on The Sagamore Hotel’s garden deck for our New Year’s Eve bash which includes a premium open bar (9 - 11 p.m.) and performances by Malóne, Jesse Rosegold, Aaron Owadeyeh, B2B, Gabe Trokel, and more.