SoBe Wine and Food Festival 2022 Can't-Miss Events
The star-studded SoBe Wine and Food Festival is a four-day event featuring 400+ A-list celebrities, chefs, and culinary personalities. Attracting more than 60,000 guests annually to its 70+ events, SOBEWFF is packed with fine dining cuisine, wine, spirits, chef dinners, wine seminars, demos, brunches and lunches, tastings, seminars, and late-night parties. The 21st annual festival will be held in Miami Beach, Feb. 24 - 27, 2022.
Named one of the top food festivals in the country, SOBEWFF captures the culture and energy of Miami. We’ve put together a guide to the festival, with can’t-miss events to help you make the most of the long weekend. Make sure to reserve your spot in advance, these events are expected to sell out fast.
Where is the SOBEWFF?
The iconic white tents that are the Grand Tasting Village and Publix culinary demonstrations can be found on the beach adjacent to Lummus Park in South Beach. They are open February 26 and 27, 12 - 5 p.m. From The Sagamore, walk south along the beach for approximately 10 minutes or south along Collins Avenue before taking a left on 13th Street. For locations on other events, please refer to the specific event pages.
What Celebrities will be at the SOBEWFF?
Musicians Rev Run, Adam Levine, and Trisha Yearwood, Hollywood A-listers Eva Longoria and Kate Hudson, NBA legend Dwyane Wade, and celebrity chefs Buddy Valastro, Rachael Ray, and Guy Fieri are among a few of the big names who will be in attendance. Check out our favorite events below to see where to catch some of your favorite celebrities.
Tickets to SOBEWFF
Tickets range from $20 to $550 per person depending on which event you choose to attend. Visit the SOBEWFF site for information on ticket packages, plus answers to more frequently asked questions. Tickets must be purchased in advance at sobewff.org or by calling 866-271-8540.
Top SOBEWFF Events
- Calirosa Tequila Sunset Happy Hour hosted by Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo - Feb. 24, 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. at The Beach Club, entrance at 24th Street and Boardwalk; SOBEWFF is turning 21, and Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine and former Victoria Secret model Behati Prinsloo are showcasing their new blanco Calirosa Tequila in celebration. Sample a trio of tequilas and fresh and flavorful canapés while hanging out with the power couple.
- Coke Zero Sugar presents Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives LIVE hosted by Guy Fieri - Feb. 24, 7 - 10 p.m. at the North Venue, Beachside at Delano; The hit Food Network show is coming to the sands of SoBe for a culinary tour you won’t want to miss.
- Red Stripe Burger Bash hosted by Rachael Ray and José Andrés - Feb. 25, 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. and 8:30 - 10:30 p.m. at the North Venue, Beachside at The Ritz Carlton, South Beach; The beloved bash is back for an epic burger showdown while sipping refreshing Red Stripe beer and crowning ‘The Very Best Burger’.
- 21st Birthday Dessert Party hosted by Buddy Valastro - Feb. 25, 10 p.m. - 1 a.m. at National Hotel; Celebrate SOBEWFF’s 21st birthday at this late-night party with desserts and free-flowing libations from the Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits portfolio. Hosted by celebrity baker Buddy Valastro.
- Foodventure at Citizens MiamiCentral Culinary Market hosted by Dwyane Wade - Feb. 26, 4 - 6 p.m. at Citizens MiamiCentral; The SOBEWFF and NBA Champion and Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade take over Citizens Miami in Downtown for a walk-around eating experience and early evening soirée in the dining hall.
- Guy Fieri’s Late Night Goldberry Party hosted by Rev. Run and Joe Ariel - Feb 26, 11 p.m. - 1 a.m. at Loews Miami Beach; Chef Guy Fieri and Goldbelly’s Joe Arial present late-night munchies and cocktails from Santo Tequila, along with a live DJ and special performance by the Grammy Award-winning member of Run-DMC.
- ABSOLUT Vodka presents Drag Brunch hosted by Kalen Allen featuring Mistresses of Ceremonies Kim Chi and Athena Dion with special guests David Burtka and Neil Patrick Harris - Feb. 27, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. at North Beach Bandshell; The drag brunch features beloved drag-queens and television personalities, free-flowing wine and cocktails, and a curated meal by Rocco Carulli, Chef/Owner of R House in Wynwood.
There are so many more events to choose from, including late-night parties, hosted dinners, demos, and culinary talks and classes like Craft Cocktail-Making Master Class, Charcuterie Master Class, Bread-Making Master Class, and Wine Spectator Wine Seminar. View the full events calendar.
The Sagamore Hotel South Beach is proud to be part of Miami’s cuisine scene. Enjoy culinary art, craft cocktails, and wine at our on-site dining options. Choose from our best rates and special offers when you book direct with The Sagamore, an iconic Miami Beach destination known for its unique collection of contemporary art, spacious suites, and prime location only steps from the SoBe Wine and Food Festival.